- Shelly Tzlil (co-advised by David Tirrell)
- Bradley D. Olsen (co-advised by Julie Kornfield and David Tirrell), assistant professor at MIT.
- Sariki M. Bhattacharyya, (co-advised by Ahmed Zewail), now postdoc at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- Yardena Bohbot-Raviv, research scientist at the Biological Institute, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Panagiotis Dimitrakopoulos, (co-advised by John Brady), now assistant professor of
chemical engineering at University of Maryland.
- Oleg Byuchek, (current affiliation unknown).
- Jonathan V. Selinger, now professor of physics and chemistry at Kent State University.
- Leonardo Golubovic, now professor of physics at West Virginia University.
- Christina Ting, now postdoc at Sandia National Laboratories.
- Cheng-Zhong Zhang, now postdoc at Harvard Medical School.
- Justin Bois, (co-advised by Niles Pierce), now postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for
Biophysics at Dresden, Germany.
- Andrew Spakowitz, now assistant professor of chemical engineering at Stanford
- Jeffrey Endleman, (co-advised by Frances Arnold), now at a biotech start-up.
- Christopher Voigt, (co-advised by Frances Arnold), now assistant professor of chemistry
at UC San Francisco.
- Shuyan Qi, now staff scientist at Symyx.
- Jeremy Martin, now senior research engineer at Advanced Micro Device Corporation.
- Isamu Kusaka, (co-advised by John Seinfeld), now associate professor of chemical
engineering at Ohio State University.
- Wei Zheng, research analyst at Fannie Mae Corporation.
- Michael Choi, president and CEO of BoomYEAH, an internet start-up company.
- Stephen Wood, now engineer at ExxonMobile.